Wednesday, October 26, 2011

If I Die Young

Borrowing Band Perry's hit song title for this entry.

Few days before, the entire world was losing a very young passionate and potential legend-in-made, Marco Simoncelli at the age of 24. Shocking yet true, it's happened on a live show while the audiences cheer for their favourite one. For those doesn't have ideas who Simoncelli really is, I guess now you guys knew him.

I was in the office during this incident. Working as normal, I noticed there's a motor race (MotoGP) broadcasting live on tv. Since I'm not really into this racing thing, I didn't paying attention when someone (who following the race since beginning) shouting loud, mentionting that crashed happened! A bad one! So, all of us running through the screen to get the clear picture.

Unsatisfied, after having a tea break, I began to search if the scene already posted on YouTube. Well, it was there. What a fate, to tell, his girlfriend also there witnessing the moment. I watched it few times and can't imagined how he doing there. Minutes before, my timeline in Twitter flooded by the RIP wishes regarding him. And it touched my heart. Why? He just started to build a lap to become a legend, and his life's taken? I supposed God loves him more.

Life is short, so I guess we should put aside exception to have fun. We never knew when our time will comes. And we never knows, there must be uncountable amazing things out there. So, live life to the fullest.

Instead of inserting the crashed scene herewith this entry, I would like you to remember him as a charming handsome, passionate guy, with an amazing ambition of takeover the lap as a true champion.

RIP MARCO SIMONCELLI
23rd October 2011
May your beautiful soul rest in peace.



No comments:

Post a Comment