Tuesday, May 11, 2010

a lame beginning

Having said this, it’s a long gap again for me writing something here. Well, last weekend it’s a bit hectic while I went to KK. Too many things to-do but at the end, not all of them accomplished! *sigh*...

FRIDAY :

1. On my arrival, I rushed after to the KFC at Segama when the stomach keep calling to get fill! Without a wait, I ordered mine, in fact there’s a friend coming in a while. LOL.

2. Dropped shortly at a friend’s rent room to put my stuffs then went away again heading to CP. Plan? Watching movie after a minor frust knowing that the GSC in Suria Mall wasn’t open yet!

3. Thanks God, upon arrival, we made it to catch the 7.40pm Iron Man 2 movie! Had review for that movie, I got it wrong which one is the real hero in it. But apparently, the wonderful creature of God, Ms Scarlet Johansson captured me to concentrate on whole scenes! She’s dope!

4. I gotta a call from my cousin, offering a hangout at any club on the night. Though I’m a bit lazy, I took that offer and we went to Jesselton Point to get some meal, sipping shisha, chit chatting like crazy then only we wrapped the night up at Firefly which to be, boringgg...

SATURDAY :

1. I woke up so late. Facebook at first, then only I took my bath.

2. Went to KK Plaza, my hairdresser wasn’t there! So, I did experiment myself to have a cut at another saloon. Not satisfied! I still prefer my hairdresser.

3. Chaotically, I accompanied my friend whom wasn’t take his bath yet, jumped to his college buds car, heading to Sutera Harbour for a farewell dinner function. Hurm, the theme was surprisingly good, but since I’m not with them, so it was so fun-limited to me.

SUNDAY :

1. Alarming myself to woke up early since I promised my friend to watch along the Sugandoi Semi-Final DBKK(a Kadazan Dusun singing talent search) and it’s worth because I’ve spotted few of my friend was competing and they’re made to dig in the final! Yeahhh..another reason to back again to KK this Thursday.lol

2. I followed my friend, and three of us went to UMS. The car need a shower man and doing it here, it’s free! First time to being here, omg, it’s quite big and to admit, it’s a beautiful campus huh!

3. We had our lunch in 1Borneo and on purpose to hunt something, we straightly went to the PC Fair clashing over the crowds. Finally, I bought a first mp4 I ever had! Hiks.

End of weekend-story...

No comments:

Post a Comment