Friday, September 10, 2010

HEY, IT'S EID yo!

Hey, don’t get me wrong with this headline aite! I actually love when this celebration comes up, more and more invitations I get for Open Houses. Waaaa. It’s been too long not celebrating the Raya with this feeling. It’s almost similar when I’m going to celebrate Christmas.

Well, when I think of Raya, the most part that thrilling me is the takbir raya. Oh no! But I have to admit, it’s so touching, so inviting whenever I heard it. Personally, for me, it’s a real reminder that Raya is the only moment peeps can forgive each other, sit and laugh together, in real!

So what now, feeling like I’m carving for more and more Raya foods now! OMG! Can’t even think of rending, lemang, ketupat, kuih makmur, wat else?! Whatever it is....I need and must to eat till no more space in my tummy! Kuang3! Hey, this once only! I know, I still have to work-out my tummy some more.

To all my BFF, friends, whoever out there, wishing you, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir dan Batin. Have a blast, n let’s hope for more and more to come all the way of our life...Keep breathing to ur dreams.(aik,keluar tajuk pla, ahax!)

Orait then, last but not the least, this is very2 special to myself coz really2 good friend of mine made this video for us. Haha....catch what the special beyond this video!

Happy Eid everybody!







No comments:

Post a Comment